Saturday, March 24, 2007

BLOOD IN THE GROUND

In Iba, Zambales I was called to clean house for a family who claimed the house was haunted. As I walked through the house, I could sense many spiritual doors and windows through which spirits came and went. Usually spirits use physical openings, but they are not restricted to them, and there exist spiritual doors and windows through physical walls. We have the power to close those openings. I have not studied nor thought much about it, but possibly these passages are between realms rather than just place to place on earth.

It was in the front yard that I really got the creepies! The knowledge that there was blood in the ground, a horrible murder, possible more than just one came into my mind. Against all of my doctrinal thinking, I believed there were really ghosts. I spoke aloud to the spirits, now I can’t even remember what I said, but I spoke peace and comfort and gave them permission to go on to where they belonged. Whatever I said, something changed about the place. The people said later that they never experienced ghosts again after that.

Later, in town, I was talking to friends about the experience, and they began to excitedly tell about stories of that place, there was a feud between brothers, or something, people were indeed killed, and the house was vacant for many years.

No comments: