Saturday, March 24, 2007

UNDERGROUND RIVERS

Another time I was invited to have lunch with the governor of Guimaras, a province and small island in central Philippines. There was a map of the island on the wall, and we were discussing the development of mangos as an export crop (today, Guimaras is known for its great export quality mangos). I asked the governor if she knew there were underground rivers, and pointed out three locations where I thought there were underground rivers.

She was surprised, and asked how I knew. They had hired geologists at great expense and time to survey the island, and they had come to exactly the same conclusion. It was easy for me. A pastor friend had experiences with spirits who traveled through underground passages, and in dreams and visions understood that these were rivers and knew the locations of at least three of the accesses to these rivers. This is one case where science confirmed information revealed in dreams and visions.

No comments: